DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Book copier in the towns

justinvdvelden

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: justinvdvelden
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
I like writing books and poetry and sometimes that requires me to make copies. So far, only the library has a book copier, and I think it would be a nice addition if some of the buildings in the different towns could also have book copiers, then we can write our books in our favourite locations and copy them in the same place.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist Drooble's Order
Hi there @justinvdvelden !

I’m happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We will be adding book copiers to few towns around the map where they will be placed primarily at library locations!

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a magical day!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Engineer Intern
Hi @justinvdvelden!

I'm very happy to say that this suggestion has been completed! There is now a book copier in every town, often in book-related locations! You can find more information in the gameplay update 1.8.4 (found here)!

Thank you so much for making your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!