DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Book - special characters

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
Hello i don't know if anyone has already come up with this, but i would be really happy if the possibilities of characters in the book were expanded.

Currently, when special characters are written to the book -> book is not able to save or signed.
In the chat, however, some of special characters can be used without any problems. :-/

video record

Last edited:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Jodelle, thank you for posting your suggestion!

I will bring it up to the team, where we will discuss your idea. Once our discussion has completed and a decision has been reached by the leadership team, I will post a reply on this thread to keep you up to date. Stay tuned!

If you have any questions, please don't hestitate to reach out. :)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Jodelle,

Unfortunately, we are not able to implement your suggestion. This is limited by Minecraft and thus not something that we are able to change. I hope this is not too disappointing! Because of this, I will move your thread to the declined section of the forums. If you have any questions about this or other suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)