DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring Back The NPCs in the Courtyard

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Here's a picture of me being sad

2020-10-05_23.17.27.png

I'm sad because the two guard NPCs that were here pre-revelius were removed. So my suggestion is that they get re-added. It was honestly fun to practice combos on these immortal NPCs. It used to pass the time when we're waiting to queue for a game etc...
Even my pet duck hasn't felt the same since we lost our two brave soldiers ...

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm sorry Sal I murdered them, my cats were very hungry and I had to get something to eat for them
Good news everyone! I ate River's cats, so once we've found suitable replacements for the Hogsworth guards they no longer need to be afraid to be eaten by those pesky little creatures.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Cats be gone now, let's wait for somebody else to be hired and then i will eat them.

also ur an imposter be sad

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya Salmandingo! Thank you so much for the suggestion, we really appreciate players suggestions on how to improve the server. I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and get some more feedback on this. I will get back to you with a response once we have reached our decision. Have a wonderful day and maybe you and your pet duck can be happy once more!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Salmandingo! You and your pet duck can feel happy again since we have decided to accept your suggestion! We have missed the NPC's too so we have decided to add them back to make everyone happier. I am unable to say when they will be arriving but be sure to keep an eye out for them! I hope to see many more suggestions from you in the future! Have a great day!