DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring (back) Weekly Hangout Livestream Tokens/Collectables

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Pretty self explanatory, at the end-ish of a weekly hangout livestream the streamer(s) could ask in the Stream Chat for everybody to put their username or PM/fill out a form on Discord to receive a Weekly Hangout Token item. To make sure someone who couldn't make the stream doesn't just put their name in perhaps a special word could be announced in the local chat which all viewers would be able to see on the stream itself.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello @aaron ♡,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! We plan to add this feature back as it will help increase community engagement! However, this will not be given out too often as we’d like for them to remain on the more rarer side.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @aaron ♡

I have arrived with an update to this suggestion. Unfortunately, we will no longer be completing your suggestion. This is due to the fact that we no longer hold weekly hangouts. All the streams took up a lot of time for our streaming directors and sadly we had very little community interaction,

Although declined, I hope this not discourage you into making future suggestions.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!