DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Broom Appearances and pet

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Thank you for your suggestion!

When thinking of new items, there are multiple things we Artworkers keep in mind. This includes whether it fits the theme of the server, has a purpose (event, mob, decor, etc.), if it can be used in multiple ways around the server, and if it is something many players will want. Because of this, we cannot confirm whether your ideas will or will not be implemented, but we will keep them in mind! <3

BreezyFury

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BunnyBoba
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
In the shop there was a Trident Staff. so I thought it would be a good idea to sell those two other things

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Ah, I understand where you're coming from!
The Trident Staff was originally a custom appearance made for an old Head Staff member. It was later released onto the store to give everyone the opportunity to have it! The same applies to Mercy Staff, Infinity Staff, & Wings Wand. :D

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Adding on to this, I know a BUNCH of people were interested in a Mermaid shapeshift (which is pretty canon, as we do have mermaids on the server)