DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Broom Apreances

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
So I was thinking as there are some pop-culture references within the wand appearances such as the Infinity Glove, The mercy Staff, The Infinity Staff, and The Sonic Devices 10 and 11 just to name a few. While the Brooms also have Pop culture references with the magic carpet color scheme from Aladin. I tough it would be cool to add a service of Bicycles like the ones in the E.T film franchise. I think these would be amazing and if properly done could look amazing. There could also be on with our small extra-terrestrial friend in the front basket!

Ex.
1588227863821.png

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for this suggestion! I'll bring this up to the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a response!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello! Thank you for your suggestion, once again! Unfortunately we'll be declining your idea.

This idea is not something we'll be looking to implement, however we may keep this in mind and do something similar in the future.