DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

cant play

Vegas4K

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Vegas4K
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
As mentioned above, make sure you're using the Java client and not bedrock/cracked clients. I'd also recommend uninstalling and re-installing Minecraft as your version json might've been erased. Again make sure you're downloading the Java client directly from minecraft.net

Cuciu

New Magician
i cant join the server because it crashes and error is this
The game crashed whilst unexpected error
Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
Exit Code: -1
pls help

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Cuciu,

Have you tried using the technical FAQ here? You can check under the "I cannot connect to the server" spoiler. It lists a few things to pay attention to as well as a few things you can try if you cannot connect to the server. If you have tried all of those proposed fixes and you still have problems, feel free to reply here again.

Regards,
Aurora

Cuciu

New Magician
Heya @Cuciu,

Have you tried using the technical FAQ here? You can check under the "I cannot connect to the server" spoiler. It lists a few things to pay attention to as well as a few things you can try if you cannot connect to the server. If you have tried all of those proposed fixes and you still have problems, feel free to reply here again.

Regards,
Aurora
thx, . i can join now