DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Class Detention

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
When people misbehave in class, they get kicked. What if they get kicked and sent to the detention room until class ends? That way they will not want to misbehave again.

Alexa Zoldyck

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: AlexShock
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Heya!
Personally, I don't like this idea, Mainly because it makes the classes feel like real-life school.
Sometimes people accidentally break rules, when they don't mean to. If the person gets kicked and then put in detention, they might just log off because there would be nothing for them to do. At least if you get kicked now, you can still go back to what you had been doing beforehand.

Not too long ago, there was a thread created like this, that you can read here! The thread was rejected, and you can read more about what had been said then.

Again, Personally, I don't like this idea.

~AlexaShockSux//Alexa_Zoldyck~

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Lucy_KS!

On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we'd like to thank you for making this suggestion and sharing it with us! However, this suggestion is quite similar to another one that has been brought up previously to the Leadership team, as Alexa has previously mentioned (I'll put the link to the other thread here as well). They have decided to decline it due to a couple of reasons that would negatively affect the gameplay and experience for players. Therefore, I will be marking this as a duplicate.

We hope that you continue to share more suggestions with us in the near future! Thank you again and have a nice day!