DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

class potions

cowgals

Magician
Minecraft IGN: lgbts
Serpent
A few years back before several updates, potions had tiers (Legendary, Rare, Uncommon, etc) depending on how fast you brewed them. Now that potions got another rework and is again time-based (you have to complete the steps within the time limit), maybe there could be a tier system, at least with class potions. I'm not sure if this would work with the technology that potions is currently set up with, but it would be cool if you were able to get a more rare potion depending on how fast you brewed it.

Then, you'd be able to potentially earn more than 5 AC from potions class. For example, while the baseline Common potion could reward 5 AC, a Legendary potion brewed in less than 5 seconds could reward 10 AC, a Rare brewed in less than 10 seconds could reward 8, and an Uncommon brewed in less than 15 seconds could reward 6. (This wouldn't have to be the exact reward amount, just an example of the basic premise of rewarding more AC for brewing the potion faster/at a higher rarity)

This wouldn't necessarily have to be for potions outside of class, but I think this could be a fun way to spice potions class up and give people a greater incentive as they could potentially earn up to 10 AC!

cowgals

Magician
Minecraft IGN: lgbts
Serpent
i think they said they were gonna do this when revelius dropped but it never happened :( I think they replaced it with just having better loot to brew, imo the time system is better
Ah, I didn't know this as I just recently started playing again. Maybe they could test out the tier thing with class potions and see if it goes well before implementing it or removing it server-wide :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey!

This suggestion is actually very similar to this one. We are currently still getting opinions on that thread and hopefully will reply with a decision soon! I’m going to go ahead and mark your thread as a duplicate, but keep an eye out for the decision made for the other one! Thank you so much for your suggestion and we hope to see more of your ideas in the future. Have a fantastic day. :)