DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Classes Queue

IzMatt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: IzMatt
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix SPEW
It would be nice to be able to type a command, such as /exit for games queues, to be able to leave the queue to join a class before the class actually starts.

Toad

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: fobsux
Staff Serpent Vampire Werewolf Scribe Publisher Jr. Engineer
ooh that would be useful, though players may get confused having /exit, /leave, and another command to leave queues! you can also click the CLICK HERE again to leave the class queue!

IzMatt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: IzMatt
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix SPEW
ooh that would be useful, though players may get confused having /exit, /leave, and another command to leave queues! you can also click the CLICK HERE again to leave the class queue!
Wizard's PE was infuriating today by the way -_-
Yeah I could see how that could be confusing and I never knew you could click it again to leave what.
Maybe that could be added when it says like you've joined the queue like click again to leave or something?

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @IzMatt!

Thank you for creating this suggestion, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server! At this time, I will bring up this suggestion to the staff team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made by the Leadership team, I will return to you with a response as soon as possible, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @IzMatt!

After careful discussion from the Leadership team, they have decided to accept this suggestion, as we like this idea. We think it would be beneficial for new players to clarify this for them in the join queue message, and it would be good to have consistency between the classes and the games queue. Once this has been worked on and implemented, we will let you know, so keep an eye out for any updates on this thread!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and have a fantastic day!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hello! I'm happy to let you know that this suggestion has been completed and is now live! A new line has been added to the classes queue join message letting players know how to leave the class queue. We hope this will help new players and improve consistency.

Thank you once again for bringing this up to us! If you have any questions, please reach out to us, and we encourage you to bring up any other feedback and suggestions you may have!