DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Command Suggestion for Server Play Time

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I was thinking it would be awesome to have a command implemented into the game "/played" or something similar that would tell you how many hours you have logged into the server. For those with nicknames, it could show how long they played on each name or each reset - but that might be too intensive, so at minimum to know the hours put into the server would be awesome and helpful information from time to time.

Posie Cherie

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Annatastic
Dark Follower Raven
I have always thought of this idea but never really spoke on it. Ever since Potterworld introduced the command /online (player) last year, I wondered if they would create a command where we can see when the last time our friend's were online. for example /lastlogin (player) which basically shows when the last time a player logged into Potterworld. It doesn't seem necessary but it can be extremely useful to players who want to know how active their friend's have been.

This sounds interesting, I hope they can implement this!

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I have always thought of this idea but never really spoke on it. Ever since Potterworld introduced the command /online (player) last year, I wondered if they would create a command where we can see when the last time our friend's were online. for example /lastlogin (player) which basically shows when the last time a player logged into Potterworld. It doesn't seem necessary but it can be extremely useful to players who want to know how active their friend's have been.

This sounds interesting, I hope they can implement this!
That would be an excellent extension of it as well! To be able to track your own play time as well as the frequency your friends are logging in. That way you can know if you should expect them to be on later or not based on if they've been logging in recently.

Stiitch3s

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Stiitch3s
Dark Follower Griffin
Hi,
As much as i think this can be usefull, im pretty sure we already got something similar excisting.
This would be if you go to /f list 1/2/3.....ect. hover over the Person and it will show you when the Person was online last or if the Person is online. Im aware that this takes time and is sure not 100% what you meant but it would be more of an upgrade of that.
I really like the thinking behind that. Would indeed make some things easier.

Have a great day! -Stishie

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Zandanthalion,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bringing it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings @Zadanthalion,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We're super excited to see that you have ideas to help improve the server, and we hope that you submit more suggestions!

I've brought your idea up with the staff team, and we think that a command like this could be very beneficial! We feel that players could benefit from seeing their activity in-game, and it would also be a nice feature to have! Personally, I always want to see my in-game time to how many hours I typically spend playing the server. This feature isn't going to be implemented straight away, but you should be able to see it live sometime soon - make sure to keep an eye out for any announcements on the discord and/or website!

Have a great day,
Garrison

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hello Zadanthalion and all those who replied,

Thanks for your continued interest in this command, in this suggestion and in others following it. Unfortunately I am writing here to say that we have switched our stance to now no longer pursue this command. We think it would be far too intensive on our database as a command currently. However, if you would like to know your playtime you are more than welcome to submit a support ticket on our website to gain this information promptly!

Thank you nevertheless for the suggestion!