DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Compasses - Spell Wars

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Spell Wars is fun, I'm just really bad at it. A very annoying thing that I found is with the tracking compasses.

Their useful, but I've died multiple times because of it. When you use them, they point your screen in the direction of the person your tracking. This is useful, but I've walked off the map multiple times because I was running. I continuously forget to stop running whilst using them so I die.

It would just be simpler if the person just glows, and your screen doesn't move towards them. It's just very annoying for me.

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
I personally think this might highlight the person too much. While the compass gives a basic direction of a person, having them glow to everyone could eliminate any sense of stealth they may want to have that still applies with the limitations of the tracking compass.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Doesn't the tracking compass make the person glow in the first place?

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Doesn't the tracking compass make the person glow in the first place?
It does, but I think it would just be better if it only made them glow. It's annoying when you run off the map because your head turns to the selected player when you use the compass.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
It does, but I think it would just be better if it only made them glow. It's annoying when you run off the map because your head turns to the selected player when you use the compass.
I was replying to Andreu lol

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Ah okay, my mistake. I'm not super knowledgeable about Spell Wars but based on your phrasing I assumed that it doesn't currently make the other player glow.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I personally think this might highlight the person too much. While the compass gives a basic direction of a person, having them glow to everyone could eliminate any sense of stealth they may want to have that still applies with the limitations of the tracking compass.
Why does it say HONEYBADGER STAFF when your a raven :eek: @Andreu Zoldyck

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello! I'm now going to bring up your feedback to the rest of the poltergeists team so we can come back with a response as soon as possible. Thank you for your suggestion!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!

We have discussed your suggestion and we have decided that we aren't going to implement this anytime soon. The compass has always been working like this and making that change might create confusion to the person using it leading to them thinking that it didn't work at all. Anyway, thank you for your suggestion, it means a lot to us!