DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Confundo making you confused to attack other's and teammates

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think Confundo should also be able to confuse your opponent for different targets to attack them with there spells until they come back to there senses or someone makes the confused person come back to there senses with recanto enchantum since it is a crowd control and says a psychic spell that can control your mind.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I think Confundo should also be able to confuse your opponent for different targets to attack them with there spells until they come back to there senses or someone makes the confused person come back to there senses with recanto enchantum since it is a crowd control and says a psychic spell that can control your mind.
Maybe not hitting their teammates cause it would be difficult to force say a stupificus in a 180 direction from your wand - but HP universe does have spells backfiring - they could hit yourself much like a successful protello block would do! Countered with finite - but you would have to be fast to realise before you shoot out a maxed Conflamorus :') Another reason it would have to be finite and not recanto is cause in 1v1 deulling - you cannot recanto yourself - you would need a teammate. However could be countered by both!

Like the idea!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi @Tuna2!

Thank you for taking the time and consideration on making this suggestion! I will now bring it up the rest of the Poltergeist team to further discuss about it. I'll return soon with a response!

Have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @Tuna2!

Thank you again for making this suggestion. After some discussion amongst the team, I'd like to inform you that your suggestion has been declined unfortunately, as it is not currently possible at the moment. Also, we had a few concerns involving the concept of having someone attack a teammate. Jinx is currently a powerful build already and we felt that trying to implement something like this is not the way we'd want to buff the spell.

However, we did like the idea from a previous suggestion, which you can find here, of flipping a player's screen by 180 degrees. While we will not be implementing this specific change, we will be slightly changing Confundo with an alternative suggestion. Because of this, we hope that you'll continue to create and share more suggestions with us!

Have a great day!