DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Count as high as you can until a staff member comes on: 2.0

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
I have returned to teach you all some counting. :devilish: -183

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
I prefer circles where I can calculate with negative values. -184 :devilish:

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Unfortunately, that is not as amazing as the number -185. :devilish:

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
1psaonly, I am not very fond of that idea- it breaks the rules of counting. :devilish: -186

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
1psaonly, I am going to help you out with learning counting a bit with help of several penalty points for the students' poor attempt to count; see and learn. :D -187, -188, -189, -190.