DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Default Winter Housing Scenery

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm decorating my house for winter / christmas right now and my scenery doesnt really fit the snow on my housing.
So I thought for Winter time there should be the default scenery but snowy. Like that the whole floor is covered in snow, maybe some snowmen around.
I think this could give some housings the right vibe for christmas!

~Hektor

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi Hektor,

I am pleased to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted!
We believe that this would be a perfect addition to the store, as the default scenery can work with anyone's build. This would add a nice winter-y option on the store for people who like the default scenery and want a snowy version for the winter period.

Thank you for your suggestion!
~Matt Griffiths

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @HektorTM!

I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been completed! Even though we didn't released a default winter scenery, we have released two new winter-themed sceneries on our store, which you can read more about here, and they'll be available year round. Additionally, we brought back a seasonal holiday scenery as well!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and we hope that you make more in the near future! Have a wonderful day!