DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Demonic Wings ( Spoiler for Lucifer Season 4 )

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi, lately i've rewatched the show Lucifer. ( If you dont want to get spoiled maybe dont look at the picture.) And i got inspired to suggest wings like this:
1598354659367.png

I think it would perfectly go with my and im sure with other peoples style.

This would also fit for my other suggestion to bind certain hats to the chest piece. this would be one of them too.
Other Suggestion
~Hektor

Attachments

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I would totally buy those! As much as I love the angel wings, these are definitely more my speed. If I could wear them and my dragon horns at the same time it would look so cool! (Especially if they came in different colors like red/blue)

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I would totally buy those! As much as I love the angel wings, these are definitely more my speed. If I could wear them and my dragon horns at the same time it would look so cool! (Especially if they came in different colors like red/blue)
My other suggestion was binding wings etc to the chest part which would make it possible to wear them with dragon horns!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
My other suggestion was binding wings etc to the chest part which would make it possible to wear them with dragon horns!
Ya I really want to be able to wear wings with my horns. If I could I would've bought the dark angel wings but I can't wear them both so I haven't. But these wings look 10x better anyway so I'd buy ngl xD

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya Hektor, thank you for submitting this suggestion. We are always looking for items to add to the store. I will bring up your suggestion with the other poltergeists and get some more feedback on this idea. I will get back to you with our decision once I receive more feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya Hektor! After some discussion, we have decided to accept your idea since we agree that it would be a great addition to the store. However, we are currently unable to give an eta on when it shall be added. We are very grateful for your suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @HektorTM!

I'd like to thank you for making your suggestion, as we really liked this idea! Although you suggested about adding demonic wings, since the new dragon horns with dragon wings hat released, we decided that because they appear so similar, especially with the image you provided, there's no need to create another. However, this suggestion will be marked as complete, as you've mentioned about combining hats, which is the dragon horns/wings combo hat.

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!