DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Department of Mag. Games & Sports in Hub

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
At this point in time, I thought it might be nice to be able to some how access (or have a similarly set up system) the Department of Magical Games and Sports, which was previously located in the Ministry of Magicians. While we do have Minigames, sometimes people are purely uninterested. We have the parkour, but other options would be nice, too. If we were able to have access to play the Ministry games, such as droppers, mazes, other parkours, and others, I think this would be a nice addition to have in order for players to kill time whilst waiting for the update!

However, seeing as this feature will not be available immediately after Revelius is released, perhaps this could be an exclusive, similar to Snowballing. In other words; being able to access the games would only be available during maintenance.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello and thank you for your suggestion! I'm gonna bring this up with the rest of the team to get their thoughts on it and I'll get back to you as soon as I can with a response!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello and once again thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately, due to tech limitations, this is something that is just not possible. The Ministry games are handled completely differently from regular minigames, as they are located in certain locations on the map. Usually, maintenance does not last very long, although Revelius was an exception due to it being such a large update. As such, we will have to decline this due to tech limitations.

We hope to hear more from you in the future.