DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Discord Allegiances

tylerr

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Arianator
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix SPEW
On the Discord server, I think there should be a way to chose your allegiance as some people who are darkfollowers who have bought phoenix before it will override due to it being a higher rank, On other discord servers theres a way to link so you can chose your colour, I know it would be hard as you wouldnt know but when they have linked there account in the channels 'Auralock' 'Phoenix' 'DarkFollower' discord channels you can add a reaction to claim the colour and it will show what allegiance you stand with. I think this would be a great idea as it would make people know what allegiance they stand with.
Thank you for your time.

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I don't think this can be implanted because if you make a role on discord there is a list how high you want to make that role. So phoenix is the highest, then Aurorlock and last dark follower. so if you bought the Aurorlock and the dark follower prefix you get both of the roles but because Aurorlock is higher in the discord list than dark follower your name will be in cyan. it would take too much work to change that for every player.

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
It could be a separate thing in each chat, for example, when you get the roles you get access to the channel (df gets access to df channel, phoenix gets access to phoenix channel), the access to the channels and the colours are not the same. Within the channel, there can be a pinned message, where if you react to the message with the set emoji, it gives you the colour. So you can switch whenever, but you still have access to the channels you have bought.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello tyler!
Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I will now be passing your suggestion on to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again!
Once again, thank you so much for bringing up your idea to us. We really appreciate it!
Unfortunately, we will be declining your suggestion because we feel like it would clutter up the role list too much as it would require a new role for each allegiance and club. While we do understand that it would be great to be able choose the color your prefer, our discord already contains quite a lot of roles and adding these new roles would add more, as well as them being essentially only there for the color which makes them less useful than other roles we could add.
I hope this makes sense and you can accept our decision!
Best Regards,
Aurora