DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

dislike button

mayu lettuce

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: mommymayu
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
[upvoted]
oh i frogot the thunmbs uip button already exists !1!!!!

make the downvote button so we can actually show if we disagree with an opinion or not without having to come up with a complete sentence every single time

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
[upvoted]
oh i frogot the thunmbs uip button already exists !1!!!!

make the downvote button so we can actually show if we disagree with an opinion or not without having to come up with a complete sentence every single time
What's the point of disagreement if you don't share/have a reason to. The forums are here so we share our opinions, if you don't like something then you either say why or keep quiet ๐Ÿคท

Jae โŠนโ‚Š โ‹†

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
@renne Hello!
Thank you for making this suggestion. Although we appreciate you taking your time to suggest this, it has already been suggested before and unfortunately declined. You can find the original thread here with a reason as to why.

I'm now going to move this thread into duplicates! Once again thank you. We hope to see more suggestions from you in the future!
:serpent: