DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dolohov curse

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
I'm an old player and I feel like there are so few damaging spells compared to before (I might be wrong). Something I would love to see be added is the Dolohov Curse, a high damaging spell that I believe should be a lvl 80 spell as it was created by a death eater and not taught at hogwarts. It could be like sectum sempra and expecto patronum where u have to do some sort of challange to get it or just make it a graduate spell. It could take a lot of mana and be hard to cast, but a high risk high reward type of spell for skilled duelists to use.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I believe the canon name for this spell is Agerum Dolor, pretty sure it doesn't exist in-game but I might be wrong.

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
I believe the canon name for this spell is Agerum Dolor, pretty sure it doesn't exist in-game but I might be wrong.
I looked it up, it's not the canon name it's just used on another harry potter mc server :)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @zZalt!

Thank you for creating your suggestion, as we're always looking for ways to further improve the server and make it fun and fair for everyone! At this time, I'll bring up your suggestion to the staff team, and from there, we'll go into discussion. Once a decision has been reached, I'll send a response to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @zZalt!

Sorry for the long wait! I've returned to inform you that after careful discussion regarding this suggestion, we have decided to accept it. We like the premise of this idea and think it could be interesting to introduce to the other spells. Therefore, we will be looking at our spells and potentially revamp some of them, as well as look into adding new ones later this year. In the future, when we look into revamping further, we will revisit this suggestion.

Thank you for making this suggestion! We hope that you'll create and share more in the near future! Have a great day!