DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Echoes of the Past - Part 1 help

Autoo_

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Autoo_
I am currently trying to find the study hall in the raven tower and I am not having any luck I've been looking for a bit now. Any tips on where to be looking?

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
I am currently trying to find the study hall in the raven tower and I am not having any luck I've been looking for a bit now. Any tips on where to be looking?
Heya @Autoo_,

The study hall isn't in the raven common room. If you warp to the raven common room, you will first have to exit the common room, then go down a lot of stairs, nearly to the bottom floor (I think it's perhaps the first or second floor above the bottom floor). Afterwards, I would highly recommend using your magical compass as that should point you in the correct direction (you can focus on the quest by clicking on it in your /q) and then wandering around a bit at the bottom of the tower. If you still can't find it, feel free to reply again and I can send you some coordinates.

Best regards,
Aurora