DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Event idea that i thought of

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
okso I was an idiot and drank a can of soda at like 8:00pm, went to bed at 10:00pm and i couldn't fall asleep and i had an idea. ik there was a Battle of Hogsworth event in the past, but I have an idea for it that could be a possibility. Our last event, the Valentine's Day event we had to collect items to create a Love Staff. What I am suggesting is we have the same idea of creating an item to defeat a big stinky villain such as pumpkin Valdemar.
Long story short, you must create the Elder Wand (with pieces, such as different deathly hallows, wand wood, maybe digging out the wand from our lovely Droobledore's grave) and defeat this big stinky. Can't remember the last time we had the Battle of Hogsworth so I was thinking we could maybe bring it back with a twist.
Prizes could maybe include a small hand-held item version of the Elder Wand that maybe casts a cool spell effect when clicked, Dark Follower banners, remains of Hogsworth (like blocks with cool lores), maybe a cool hat with spooky stuff.

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
This is a great suggestion and very interesting! I would love to do this and it would be a good time to introduce the Dark Lord! And I think you gather the ingredients you make it in the demo-new potion system. But I think either each ingredient is really hard or there is other things.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
This is a great suggestion and very interesting! I would love to do this and it would be a good time to introduce the Dark Lord! And I think you gather the ingredients you make it in the demo-new potion system. But I think either each ingredient is really hard or there is other things.
oh, looks like you found your way over to this post, no wonder it smells bad.
haven't seen much of the new potion system, but from what I've been told it's pretty fun.

just adding on to the banner part I mentioned, I saw Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in New York and at the second part of the play they hung up these really cool Death Eater (Dark Follower) banners around the lobby.

1582925015563.png

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
oh, looks like you found your way over to this post, no wonder it smells bad.
haven't seen much of the new potion system, but from what I've been told it's pretty fun.

just adding on to the banner part I mentioned, I saw Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in New York and at the second part of the play they hung up these really cool Death Eater (Dark Follower) banners around the lobby.

View attachment 168
The Brewing system, it was in the butterbrew event and the Potterwatch event. (Recording and making Butterbrew)

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey Aaron!

Thank you for your suggestion! Events are something nice that we want all players to enjoy, so we really appreciate that you've shared your idea for one with us.

I brought this up with Flip, and we agree that it is a really cool idea! We'd consider doing this type of event only when the Roleplay Team feels that it fits within the RP storyline. The team has gotten many ideas for where the story will go currently, and we're excited to release them. We hope you're excited as well!

oH i lOVED the recoRDING
Also, I'm glad you loved the recording part! <3 It was really difficult to make, but it's nice knowing people enjoyed it!

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello!

As this currently does not work with the roleplay storyline that the Seer team is working, I will be marking this thread as declined. Like I said above, once the Seer team believes it is something that would fit with the story they may consider it, but there's no ETA on when that would be.

Thanks again for the suggestion,
Sunnya