DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Fairy Prefix/Tag

whoohoo

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: whoohoo
Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire DD Writer
Hi! As we all know there's prefixes and tags for the alliances and clubs. I was thinking that maybe Fairy's (or is it Fairies?) should be apart of a club with their own tag/prefix. I've always wanted to be a fairy and I just think it would be awesome!

- whoohoo

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Well considering that we have vampires and werewolves, this could work but instead of fairies (which were small creatures in HP universe) I would maybe make it as Veela. Unlike fairies which are classified as beasts, Veelas are humans that resemble something that someone would call a fairy. Fleur Delacoir was a quarter Veela, for example. Here's a better description of a Veela from HP wiki:

Veela were described as looking like incredibly beautiful women, with moon-bright skin and white-gold hair that fanned out behind them, despite the absence of wind. They had the ability to hypnotise and mesmerise most people attracted to women with their seductive dance, who would then try to impress them.

Veela had their own type of magic which did not require a wand. When Veela became angry, however, they transformed into something more like Harpies — their faces turned into cruel-beaked bird-like heads, while long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they could launch balls of fire from their hands. Veela seemed to be quite an irascible race.

whoohoo

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: whoohoo
Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire DD Writer
Well considering that we have vampires and werewolves, this could work but instead of fairies (which were small creatures in HP universe) I would maybe make it as Veela. Unlike fairies which are classified as beasts, Veelas are humans that resemble something that someone would call a fairy. Fleur Delacoir was a quarter Veela, for example. Here's a better description of a Veela from HP wiki:

Veela were described as looking like incredibly beautiful women, with moon-bright skin and white-gold hair that fanned out behind them, despite the absence of wind. They had the ability to hypnotise and mesmerise most people attracted to women with their seductive dance, who would then try to impress them.

Veela had their own type of magic which did not require a wand. When Veela became angry, however, they transformed into something more like Harpies — their faces turned into cruel-beaked bird-like heads, while long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they could launch balls of fire from their hands. Veela seemed to be quite an irascible race.
Veela's are cool and all but I'd still like Fairy's more. But that's just my opinion! Urs is great too!!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Veela's are cool and all but I'd still like Fairy's more. But that's just my opinion! Urs is great too!!
Fairy as a allegiance club wouldn't make sense tho, not only that it doesn't fit with Harry Potter canon, it doesn't even fit with PW lore as we already have fairy mobs.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @whoohoo!
Thank you so much for taking your time to make this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with their ideas. I will now bring up your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to see what they think about it! I will let you know what decision has been made so make sure to keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you once more for this suggestion and have a fantastic day!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi again @whoohoo!

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We don't think that this would be a very popular store item that appeals to a majority of the player base. With any allegiance/club, we want a variety of people with different preferences and interests to want the item. Fairies are not a significant part of the current server's lore and therefore wouldn't appeal to players as other allegiances do.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a wonderful day!