DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Farming quests

ImMaster__

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ImMaster__
Griffin
You can do quest every 24 hours, select the year you're interested and you see the number of mobs you need to kill and start it (there will be the timer).
If you'll satisfy the request, select the enchanted book and collect the reward(experience and gold). Obviously the higher level of monster is, the request will be higher and the reward will be bigger.
If you don't manage to accomplish the mission in 24 hours, it will reset.
As alternative, I thought you can do quests only for your year (example: you're on 5th year and you can do quests only of that year)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @ImMaster__,

Thank you for your suggestion as we are always looking for ways to improve Potterworld!

Your specific suggestion to have specific (daily) quests has already been discussed in an earlier thread. You can read the earlier thread here. As Ash has mentioned in the specific thread, we will be expanding the concept of daily activities, thus creating more options, where mobs will be taken into consideration.

Regarding your proposed alternative, this is not something that we would like to implement. This would mean that content would be limited to players of that specific year, which disallows other years to enjoy the same quest!

Because of what has been stated above, I will be marking your suggestion as a duplicate.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out and I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee.