DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

flamonstrum

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
flamonsturm for me is one of the most powerful spell of the game is too op it remove 3 heart and give you fire whit a recharge time to little i ask to the staff to add more time of recharge and make it to remove only 2 heart

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
There's a few reasons why Flamonstrum does THAT much damage:

1. I believe it costs around 90 mana to cast the spell. That's 90% of your total mana pool which is a huge investment for just 1 spell that may or may not hit the opponent.

2. When cast, it holds you in place similarly to how paralotum would. You cannot move while casting the spell which makes you very vulnerable to attacks and stuns.

3. The cast time is ridiculously high so it takes a couple seconds to charge the spell up. Again this makes you vulnerable to the opponent which can cancel your spell with any damage or stun spell. Your opponent can even just use protello which is a low manacost 2 second cool down shield that can reflect the spell back at you.

For the mentioned reasons above, I believe Flamonstrum should maintain both the damage it deals, and the cool down that follows.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
here are some reasons why in my opinion flamonstrum is too strong

1 mana regenerates very quickly so spending 90 does not cost you anything

2 whit spell like resolvus you can keep to move during the cast and whit talent it is very fast to cast

3 some talents make it much more difficult to remove the cast of flamonstrum also if used with resolvus you can keep moving and therefore avoid hitting phases

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Nicolas,
thank you for your suggestion!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will get back to you with a response.
Have a great day!

Samuel

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: SamuelTM
Griffin Phoenix
Flamonstrum isn’t too op, I get hit only like 15% of the time the opponent casts it because I use Protello

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again Nicholas,

First of all, apologies for the delay. Secondly, thanks again for your suggestion. We appreciate any suggestions and feedback given to us by players!
Unfortunately however, we will be declining this suggestion because we feel like Flamonstrum is fairly balanced at the moment. It costs a lot of mana to cast and freezes the caster in place, so that opponents can deal damage to them. Furthermore, it can be blocked with protello or other shielding spells.
Thanks again for the suggestion and have a great day!