DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Forum profile banners [CLOSED]

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
@Dianaaaa Could you make me a render of my skin? I've tried before but is it really hard, one question, can I include a image of my skin and you can render that? Or do I have to attach the skin base/file?

I am not skilled with Blender, however I can make you a -VERY- basic render of your skin. No bent limbs or anything :) Is that okay? Also, in regards to attaching the skin, please attach a file that looks similar to this one.
1917fb281608a1a594ba0dae46c45daa20d00e42.png

Kipi's banner that I have posted as one of the examples above, the render on that is NOT made by me, but was commissioned. Not sure who she commissioned for it.

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
I want a similar pose, and yeah, the one file I attached I want you to put onto the banners if possible, not the rainbow background one the other one haha

ok can you tell me the following things to put on your banner: 1) favorite color 2) three things about yourself (for example, serpent, phoenix,cat lover, or something like that) 3) what name do u want (mine says Diana, do you want urs as Keira?)

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I am not skilled with Blender, however I can make you a -VERY- basic render of your skin. No bent limbs or anything :) Is that okay? Also, in regards to attaching the skin, please attach a file that looks similar to this one. View attachment 462

Kipi's banner that I have posted as one of the examples above, the render on that is NOT made by me, but was commissioned. Not sure who she commissioned for it.
I made the render for kipiy id be happy to make some more