DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Friend Capacity

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Poltergeist Academics Advisor
I strongly believe that friend Capacity should be increased a little bit more.
Currently we are able to add up to 50 players as friends while it is a fairly good number, in my opinion it could seem a little unfair too. Even if it meant increasing it as little as up to 60.
While the players that have been playing potterworld for some time could have already filled their friend capacity up, potterworld has new players everyday, and if they befriend one another the older player is unable to add their new friend as all the spots have been taken. Therefore, it could be difficult to keep track when they’re online at the same time and to spend time together or even message one another. Sure you have the option to delete someone else from your friend list but it could spark arguments and confusion as to why they were deleted for no reason.
In conclusion based on the amount of players on the server everyday and them making friends I really hope this idea gets taken into consideration.

Last edited:

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
If I remember correctly the current cap is already a compromise, as the current friends code (as of last time this was mentioned) is EXTREAMLY resource hungry, although if I remember correctly that was being worked on.

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hiya @Aglyn!

Thanks so much for your suggestion! We understand that many players struggle to decide which friends to keep on their friend list due to the limit but unfortunately as of now, it is not possible to increase the capacity.

This topic has been brought up in the past and declined (you can find that thread here) so I am going to mark your suggestion as a duplicate.

Thank you for putting the time into this suggestion and we look forward to seeing more from you in the future! Have a fantastic day!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Poltergeist Academics Advisor
Hiya @Aglyn!

Thanks so much for your suggestion! We understand that many players struggle to decide which friends to keep on their friend list due to the limit but unfortunately as of now, it is not possible to increase the capacity.

This topic has been brought up in the past and declined (you can find that thread here) so I am going to mark your suggestion as a duplicate.

Thank you for putting the time into this suggestion and we look forward to seeing more from you in the future! Have a fantastic day!
Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it. Hope you’re having a magical day/night <3