DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Gacha Mechanics

Pankakes

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Pankakes_81
Griffin
this is a pretty valid point but i still think it’s a good suggestion
It's really not. Unless people are okay for not allowing the Dutch, Belgian, Czech and Japanese on PW, because of their laws against gambling and gacha.

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
I think this isn't much different than the lootbox systems that other servers have implemented! While morally dubious, especially for a server which I imagine has a target demographic of younger kids, I think this isn't outright illegal! Overall, there are loopholes in the law to allow for this to be implemented, but I would not say that this is a good direction for Potterworld in general.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @TallBlondeDude and others that replied to the thread!

This suggestion has been declined for our store specifically. After careful consideration, we decided that we wouldn't want players to spend real money on this. However, we will take the system itself into consideration and think about if we want to implement it in-game somewhere else.

Regardless, thank you for bringing up the suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a magical day!