DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Gauntlet LB

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @TallBlondeDude!

Thank you for creating this suggestion and sharing it with us! I will bring it up to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion. Afterwards, once a decision has been made by the Leadership team, I will return to you with a response, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @TallBlondeDude!

I'd like to inform you that after carefully discussing this suggestion with the Leadership team, they have decided to decline it, unfortunately. We like the idea of implementing a leaderboard for the fastest clears sounds fun, which has been previously suggested and was accepted here. As for the other suggested leaderboards, we are concerned that adding too many might cause players to leave the game during a run if they think the run isn't going well. Additionally, regarding adding a "most clears" leaderboard, we think that leans more toward representing the time spent on the server than intended. We are also looking into potentially implementing a rejoin option if a player crashes from Gauntlet and a penalty for those who purposely leave mid-way in a run.

Regardless of this, we hope that you'll continue to create more suggestions or feedback in the future! Thank you again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!