DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

gold Coin Packaged of various sizes

Archimedes Lestrange

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Morseius
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire SPEW
I am adding one more thing to this thread, I let Woolf be cool on the website if you could add a section of what the person has bought and how much they have spent on the server so far like a dontations number counter sort of..just thought I would put this idea out here too

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I am adding one more thing to this thread, I let Woolf be cool on the website if you could add a section of what the person has bought and how much they have spent on the server so far like a dontations number counter sort of..just thought I would put this idea out here too
I'm not really a fan of this idea because if you saw that someone had spent a lot of money on the server, they might be pressured into doing store trades - and also some things have been bought on the store under my name, for example, but I have never spent anything on the server, and it was just a store trade. Besides, it feels like an invasion of privacy to reveal how much everyone has spent on the server, as some people may not want a number out there.

Archimedes Lestrange

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Morseius
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire SPEW
I'm not really a fan of this idea because if you saw that someone had spent a lot of money on the server, they might be pressured into doing store trades - and also some things have been bought on the store under my name, for example, but I have never spent anything on the server, and it was just a store trade. Besides, it feels like an invasion of privacy to reveal how much everyone has spent on the server, as some people may not want a number out there.
I more ment for this to be a private thing that only the owner of the profile could see

Volt

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Volt4
Griffin Phoenix
This will likely never happen. The store is designed to not be p2w in any aspect, that's why all the items are only cosmetic.

+ If you want to buy gold you can always do store trades, so this isn't really an issue.

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Yeah p2w isn't fun and it would make many players (including myself) stray away from PW, making them net lose income anyway. The good news is that the devs recognize this and have firmly declined any threads that have any p2w aspects. (I am too lazy to link the threads rn just pretend they are here and here)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @Morbius Lestrange!

Thank you for bringing up this idea, but your suggestion has been declined, as this is actually against the EULA. We would not be interested in making Potterworld play to win even if this was not the case. We would also not want to add a donation section to the website because this pressures players to donate. In addition, this is also an invasion of privacy. Regardless of this, we hope that you create more ideas and share them!

Have a good day!