DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

"Greenshore Excursion" Quest Parkour

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
So currently I'm trying to get past the first level of parkour for the Greenshore Excursion quest, and not only is the parkour hard, but getting back to the start is also somewhat time consuming. For example; I usually fall at the very last slime jump (if anybody has any tips on getting past that lmk) and I have to walk all the way back and go up a ladder, which is a reasonably long ladder. Basically, I'm suggesting that theres signs or interactive blocks that can teleport you to the beginning instead of climbing all the way back up, or the system used in the Elevator Games where you're automatically teleported to the start if you fall, though this may be difficult and unreliable due to the fact that some of the jumps can get somewhat low to the ground.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there Aaron,
Thank you for sharing your idea with us! We really appreciate it!
The other Poltergeists have been told about your suggestion and we will carefully discuss the positive and negative aspects of it. We will let you know of our decision so make sure to keep an eye on this thread!
Take care and have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
After discussing your suggestion, we are happy to inform you that it has been accepted! We really like this idea and hope it will reduce the frustration of players doing this parkour. We have also already implemented this and it should be live soon, if it isn't already. We have added regions to automatically teleport players back to the start of the parkour if they fall.
Thanks again for your suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future!
Have a lovely day! :heart: