DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[GUIDE] Forum Rank System

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hello everyone! I was recently looking at all the different ranks that you can get on the forums by posting messages, and I'd like to create a guide that states each title on the forum, and how many messages you need to post in order to get there! This is a really awesome part of the forums, and I've been wanting to discover all of the roles for awhile.

If you see any errors, please let me know and I'll edit accordingly. I am not sure if the ranks towards the bottom are completely correct because there are very few people who actually have those ranks, and it was hard to judge the exact number to put down. Thanks, and I hope this helps my fellow forum posters!

PWMC Forum Ranks
New Magician:
0-19 messages
Magician: 20-49 messages
Notable Magician: 50-99 messages
Graduate: 100-199 messages
Transformo: 200-349 messages
Librarian: 350-499 messages
Professor: 500-759 messages
Caretaker: 760-999 messages
Archivist: 1000-1499 messages
Dragonologist: 1500-2999 messages
Witchcraft Expert: 3000+ messages
??? Mystery Title: ?? messages
Please feel free to comment below about what you think about this forum system, and if any of my numbers are incorrect! Thanks everyone! :)
That's handy information. On the forums I'm about to be a graduate even though I'm only a 5th year, I dig it. Haha

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Same haha, I got a singature and at first, Joe made it say Grad ;') I though I wish I was a grad, I sadly am not

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Update: Changed Transformo to Animorphus to match the new lore term! :cool:

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Update! Congrats to @Aurora for becoming the first Potterworld Legend! I've added the title along with the message count to the list now.

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Yes, well done Aurora!

Kate, shouldn't you now change the witchcraft expert count to "3000-4999 messages"?