DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Guild visiting

Would you like to be able to join only one guild, or more than one?

• Total voters

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
What if there was a visit guild feature? You could do /guild visit <Guild name> and then you would be a visitor that could talk in chat and ask questions about the guild. Once you are happy with what you know about the guild, you can leave by doing /guild visit <Same Guild Name> or log off.

Let me know what you think! :D

THIS WAS EDITED SO THAT IT WOULD NOT BE A DUPLICATE, PLEASE READ REPLIES TO UNDERSTAND!

Last edited:

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
They prefer to have players in one guild at a time instead of multiple in this thread suggestion.

I do like the idea of visiting a guild - though unsure how that can work out with the current guild system. Then again players can ask questions about a guild outside of guild chats too. Though if they do expand the guild system to have guild housing then maybe /guild visit could be a thing?

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
Thank you for bringing up the other thread so that I can know that this has already been suggested. I am now editing my original suggestion to make it only visiting.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Micah Nox !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We want players to be loyal to a single guild, and having an option to visit guilds would basically mean you are unofficially part of the guild you visit for however long you choose to stay. We want guilds to be private within the members of the guild, and this idea is ultimately not a direction we want to go with guilds. If players have any questions for certain guilds, they are welcome to ask them in PMs and in #guild chat on our Discord. We hope you understand our decision.

Regardless, thank you for bringing up this suggestion and I hope you have a lovely day!