DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Halloween 2021 Competition Winners

Hello Witches and Wizards!

As the spooky season has come to a close, so have our Halloween 2021 Competitions. We saw many wonderful submissions this time around, and are excited to finally announce the winners!

For the skin competition, the winners of each category are...
  • Halloween Costume: Lukeius, with Strale_Varulv as the runner-up!
  • Autumn/October: tiffanyphobia, with AstralFae as the runner-up!

From left to right: AstralFae, tiffanyphobia, Lukeius, & Strale_Varulv

For the build competition, the winners of each category are...
  • Spooky/Halloween: Jodelle, with Dapper_Blaze as the runner-up!
  • Autumn/October: heyitslena!

From top to bottom: Jodelle, Dapper_Blaze, heyitslena

Congratulations to everyone! All of your respective house points and Potter Points have been given to you. Thank you to all of those who participated!

Comments

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
Thank you so much for this awsome event, i really enjoy this challenge and I think i really improved with building thanks this challange :) And also great job to all who participated <3

Last edited:

heyitslena

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: heyitslena
Staff Potterwatch Streamer Raven Master Arithmancer
Thank you so much!! I had so much fun with my build and enjoyed the option of having a autumn theme! Can't wait for future contests! :)

Calliequeen

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Calliequeen
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor DD Producer WizNetworker
Woohoo!!! Congrats to the winners, and great job to all who participated! I'm excited for the next competition! 🎃 💗