DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Hat idea

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
Hey!
It has come to my attention that there are not any galaxy themed hats. This is a bummer as I am completely obsessed with the new galaxy gear and I would extremely appreciate it if there was one added to the store. Of course it should match the broom and staff.

Here are some design ideas

- moon phases
- stars
- planets
- tiara style
- halo style
- horns and wings style
- flower crown style
- solar system floating above head
- stars (similar to the fireflies hat)

Let me know if you want to see this on Potterworld!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii @babygreennoodle !

I am happy to let you know that your suggestion has been accepted! We think players would really enjoy having more galaxy themed cosmetics, especially since they would go well with the Celestial store release! However, not all of these hats will be added and it has not yet been decided which specific hats will be added.

Thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day! :serpent:

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @neppie__ ,

This suggestion is now complete! We have recently released the Helios and Selene Headpieces which are based off the sun and moon and their phases as part of our Mythology Store Releases, which you can check out here.

Thank you again for your suggestion, and have a wonderful day!