DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

"Head Of Community Management" Voice Chat

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
This role seems really confusing, as someone may think that player with that role is Head of CM, not the Lead. I suggest to rename it to "Community Management Leads" or something similar, to avoid questions like "Is Erin Head of Community Management?" (I asked it 😂). Thanks for reading my feedback! 😁

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
Just saying, you get the role from being in the VC. The name is because only Deniz has access to it so it would not make sense to name it CM Leads. Erin & other people in the channel, were moved into it so they can talk.

Maxwheell

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Maxwheell
Phoenix Serpent
They could just put office at the end of all of those discord roles. at the same time it doesnt really need a fix considering they would have the headstaff role on discord if the actually got promoted.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I don't really find this as a concern tbh. It's the same thing with the Head of Media, Head of Academics, Head of Game Design, etc channels, which you cannot even see. I don't really see how it affects normal players either tbh. The role colors are also different, the channel role is the same color as all the other channels. I can totally see why you were confused (as I asked the same question before Community Management came out, was a different situation), but I don't think it's worth changing as this has no affect on anyone else except staff.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
The role colors are also different, the channel role is the same color as all the other channels.
I see why you're saying that once you think it through, it shouldn't be confusing, but it's in the moments where people are confused that they ask in #questions - if the vc role had something like VC or as Max suggested, office, it would be clearer for the people who see, the role, don't think it through completely and ask in #questions, meaning the staff have to explain.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi! 👋 Thank you for your idea Strale, we'll be considering this and get back to you with a conclusion. 😊

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Heyo again! We've decided that we'll be implementing this! For example, the Head of Community Management channel will be called the Community Management Office. This is not yet in effect, but keep an eye out!