DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Head of Media

Congratulations to Danielle (@MamaDuckie) on becoming our newest Head of Media & Public Relations!

As Head, Danielle is now responsible for the management of all the teams within the Media & PR department. She will be responsible for the standards for creative content released & used for the server.

Danielle has been a huge part of the Media team ever since she joined in 2020 as a Daily Diviner Writer. Since then, she has shown so much growth and has learned a lot about the team. She is dedicated to making sure Media is the best it can possibly be, and I am confident that her skills as a leader will help Media continue to produce high-quality content!

Danielle has earned this position and has my full support as she begins her journey in this new role! I hope you all give her a big congratulations and show your support for her and the team!

Congratulations Danielle! :heart:

Comments