DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Homorphus spell castable on other people

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
it would be very nice to put the possibility to cast this spell on other people (to be able to make them normal again) honestly I don't know how it would work and even if it can be done also because some people could be against this spell that can be clearly cast by every magician (who obviously know him)

https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Animagus_reversal_spell# here the link of description of the spell

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I know what you mean, because in the actual HP world, you can do this, but I think it could be problematic on potterworld, as people would probably run round casting it on anyone in a shapeshift that they see. The person who is shapeshifted would not want to be turned back into a human - that's why they were in animal form, so this would probably end up being quite annoying.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Yea this right some people would use it for troll but maybe if the staff set a rule they will not do..
Anyways i think this idea is very good for rp use

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
A rule like this is really hard to enforce as we can’t have staff moderating everywhere at all times to make sure it’s being used for the intended purpose. While it is a cool idea, I think it could cause a lot of problems and wouldn’t be beneficial towards the server with this issue.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
If soo many people of staff say this i will listen their council thanks for have read my request hope you will have a good day

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Perhaps it could actually be a class wand spell for professors and helpers so that they can un-transfigure a student if they some how cast the spell? I know it's mostly disabled in most places for classes but it'd be nice to have and wouldn't be hard to implement.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Perhaps it could actually be a class wand spell for professors and helpers so that they can un-transfigure a student if they some how cast the spell? I know it's mostly disabled in most places for classes but it'd be nice to have and wouldn't be hard to implement.
It might just be easier to block all shape shift spells on the classes server.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Personally I don't really think that students transforming in classes is a really big issue, I've never come across it. Plus, magic is disabled in most classes except for flying/dueling. Therefore, I don't think the issue really comes up very often. However, if students start transforming in class, then maybe it could be added to the professor wand.

As for the server in general, I really can't see it being used for reasons other than trolling people who are transformed. Yes, it might be used in roleplay every once and awhile, but I think it would mainly just be used to troll people who transform. It would be annoying for people to keep being transformed back to their human form when they want to transform into their transformo, especially if they spend money on transformos in the store and then it keeps getting canceled by people using this spell :,).

Overall, I think this spell is really cool as it's in the actual HP universe, but I don't really think it would work on Potterworld and would probably be pretty hard to implement.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thank you for your suggestion! We take all of the feedback we receive into careful consideration. We have decided that we will not be implementing this idea. This is unfortunately not possible and it would be unfair to those who want to stay in their transformo and they end up being put into their normal form.