DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House Robes

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
This is something the devs are working on rn and will be coming "soon". Before revelius players would get brown robes and then trade them in for their house color robes at the different commons. Currently this system is down "because revelius" so you can only get the (very stylish) brown robes.

Last edited:

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
'Ello!

This is something we are actually currently discussing! It was brought up in a private message to us so I will definitely be linking your thread. Once we have finished talking about it, we will let you know what the decision is. Thank you so much for your suggestion. Hope you have an amazing day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @dorothycheung ,
We have discussed your suggestion and decided that we like it and would like to make robes re-obtainable after the Revelius update made them unobtainable for players. We hope to add them back soon and they will most likely be found in Madame Mym's robe shop in Diagonal Lane.
Thank you for your suggestion. We really appreciate it and hope you will make more use of these forums in the future!
Take care and enjoy your day!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

Thank you for waiting so patiently! I am pleased to state that this suggestion has now been implemented thus allowing me to mark this thread as complete.

You can read further here