DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing reset

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
Maybe it would be nice if there is a command to reset your housing. Like I heard a lot of people wanted to reset their building on their housing but if they wanted to do that they needed to remove everything by themself. it would be nice if there was a command like /reset housing and with that command the thing you build on your housing would be removed. I would add a second confirmation so that a player can't do it accidentally.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
Possibly /house reset, since that would fit in with the other housing commands - but what would happen to the blocks? Would they all be destroyed or would they go somewhere? I don't know if it would be too hard to make the blocks go somewhere for you to collect, or should they just be destroyed?

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
Yeah, also if there were items in your housing, that could be troublesome. I mean perhaps it could be sent into a /house inv where everything taken out of your housing was put into that, but that can also be glitchy and problematic for people with a lot of chests and seemingly random items in those chests.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya there!

Thank you so much for this suggestion! We really appreciate the feedback that we get and take it all into consideration. The idea that you suggested is planned and will be implemented sometime in the future.