DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing residents

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
hello house residents can't be more of 10 so why don't increase this to 20/30 would be very better for family house or for base or for other project

Posie Cherie

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Annatastic
Dark Follower Raven
Despite the advantages, don't you think that it will be too crowded and create a lot of lag in one small area?
maximizing it to 10-15 players is good enough, anything more can potentially lead to a high number of problems / disagreements between players and no one want's that to happen. I am saying this because I experienced it in another server.

Last edited:

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
Well some families are pretty big and they make an event out of building a manor together so it would be nice to increase the amount of residents you can add to your housing also to stimulate the role-play (all the different families on Potterworld)

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked your idea! We plan to increase the housing resident limit in the foreseeable future, make sure to keep an eye out for any updates!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings @Nicolas.V !

I'm here to inform you that this suggestion has been completed with the Dev Housing Update! The limit for residents has been changed to 50. You can read more about the update here.

We hope you enjoy the change and thank you for this suggestion! I hope you have a magical day!