DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Housing

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
whould be very good have the possibility to have npc/pet in the house but for nat have lag put 1 npc (pet or human) at 1k or sell it on store for 2/3 euro if you buy the npc or pet a staff will set it for you or simply give us the possibility to set him i am not sure how

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Its a nice idea, I just find it incredibly unnecessary and I wouldn’t see a large percentage of the player base being interested in investing into this. It’s also a big hassle for NPCs to be placed, and they don’t serve much purpose especially in housing.

xxXperteXxx

Magician
Minecraft IGN: xxXperteXxx
Auralock Serpent
I personally would really love if it was possible to place NPCs or pets at Housing and would absolutely use it! Maybe there could be a /house command to place the NPC, so that one doesn't need a staff member to place it, similiar to the /house elf and /house shopkeeper commands. I don't know if this is possible, but I would really love it. I think it would be a great decoration for Housing, i.e. I built a terrarium for my serpent pet, so I would put the serpent pet inside.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Nicolas!
Thanks a lot for making a suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve our server.
I will now bring up your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey again @Nicolas.D,
Apologies for the delay in the response to this thread. We will endeavor to improve this in the future.
Thank you once more for bringing up this idea to us! Unfortunately, we will have to decline it at the moment. This is because having these on housing wouldn't be good for the server performance as they would cause extra lag for the housing. Furthermore, this is not possible at the moment so we would have to put a lot of effort and work into making this from scratch. We have other things we would rather work on that take preference to this.
I hope this is understandable and isn't too disappointing for you.
Take care and enjoy your day!