DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Idea for Dorms

Alexa Zoldyck

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: AlexShock
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Hey Hey Hey! Imma Put my thought out here about this idea.

I really love this idea for the most part. While thinking it important to include everyone, I just don't really see this happening.

This server is based on harry potter, And all the builds are referenced to this. That would mean the amazing build team would have to try to build 4 more dorms, that aren't really referenced or based on anything

While I think the Dorms are already Pretty gender-neutral, They just have signs that say girl and Boy I think.

I could be wrong though.

Just my thoughts on this tho!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for your suggestion. I'll bring this up with the team and will get back to you as soon as I can. Sit tight!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! We completely understand how set bathrooms for genders could be harmful because of stereotypes that could be showcased and as a server, we are supportive of all genders. However, the signs that signify which bathroom is which have been changed to grey, instead of the colours they used to be. You can see this here. Additionally, we are not able to make big edits to the castle because the layout of the castle is incredibly complex, as we have utilised the space as best as we could with classrooms, secret passages, and storerooms, so it would unfortunately not be possible to change the structure of the school and add extra bathrooms.