DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

in game tag

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think this would be a good idea, especially with how cluttered chat can get at times. However, I'm not sure how this would work with nicknames in chat. In addition, there's already the msg/pm system that allows players to notice if someone is talking to them or not :)

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
May yes but maybe someone is making a pubblic discussion and during this want to say something to someone of the pubblic discussion

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
This seems like an interesting addition, but as May pointed out, it might not work with nicknames. In addition, most of the time players don't get called by their ign. For example, I'm often called Scooby instead of Scoobydoolego. I think that for now the /msg system is good enough.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
I think that this ststem would be good for pubbli comunication to one people
And the tag would be good whit auto compilation

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi, Nic! Thank you lots for your suggestion. We'll discuss this ASAP and get back to you!! 💖

danik

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: DanikAvery
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Werewolf SPEW
Well while this is a nice idea, the concept of adding a sound for tagging isn't efficient for people with no sound systems for their devices, people who prefer to have Minecraft sound off, and for Deaf people such as me. I personally think we should try to look for a system that benefits everyone not just a group of people.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I don't think this should be on the server because some people might find it annoying and it will probably be a hassle to get everything working. If you want this for yourself though you can do the same thing with Labymod where it highlights the message and plays a sound.

Screenshot_9.png

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello, @Nicolas Crestello!

After discussing your idea, we'll be declining it as we want to move away from using outside plugins, so we cannot use the one you mentioned. We are looking into making our own chat tools, though — so that should help with this issue.