DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Incorporating the Potions System into Classes

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hence the title, I would love to see the New(ish) potion system be incorporated into Potions Classes. At the moment, the current potions system doesn't really require much effort other than waiting, hence the amount of AC (Not really a concern for me personally, though) - Perhaps we could be able to brew from a smaller variety of potions (as there are currently quite many in the main world) - Such as Amortentia, the Befuddlement Draught, the Laughing Draught, etc. (Theres a large amount of potions listed here) These would accomplish the same intentions of being able to make potions that are unobtainable other than classes with our current system. Anyways, I'll keep this short and sweet.

Pat Laetus

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: xCL_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm pretty sure this is already in the works, and they've said that it's coming soon. :)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. We are currently working on moving the new Potions system to Potions classes and we hope to have them functioning in classes soon.