DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Increase Def's Boundaries

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
As a person who plays the position of defender for the most part, I find the boundaries very restrictive. I can't see above or below myself too well, which is where a lot of people attempt to shoot the quabble through the hoops. Plus, when I go even the slightest bit forward, I drift outside the boundaries and my whole screen goes black. I know this is a game feature; however, it gets very frustrating when I accidentally go out-of-bounds and can't see where I'm flying and therefore am not able to make my way back into the boundaries. It can take me up to 20 seconds sometimes to fly back into them. That is valuable time that could be used for blocking the hoops and possibly winning the game. Even if you increase the boundaries by a couple of blocks in each direction, that would be very appreciated. I have discussed this idea with many other frequent quabbleball players and they have agreed with me. I know that defenders have a lot of perks already, but the area is very limiting. Please look into this.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya thagirlskyyy!
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for Potterworld! We are always looking for ways to improve the server, so we really value player suggestions and feedback.
As there are already some threads regarding defender suggestions, such as the one here, I will be marking this thread as a duplicate. However, rest assured that anything new in your post, will be looked at and discussed.
Thanks again and have a wonderful day!