DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Increase the max capability of how many friends you have

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Since we Only Have the max of 30 friends it's hard to be able to choose the one's you want and the 1's you want to remove and it's really sad removing a friend from the friend list when theirs's a limit to it is a chance we could have it increased to 120 capability or higher of how many friends you have because It's really hard making a choice of choosing to remove your old friends for new 1's when you can keep both at the same time It just feels sad and bad you got to remove 1 just because theirs's a limit of how many friends you can have so this Might be a very good suggestion to increase the limit instead of 30 friends when you are able to add more friends! :D.

Jason

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Bastaii
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
I agree with this idea. I feel like it would be better if I didn't have to remove old friends to add new ones.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Tuna2,

Thank you for coming forward with your ideas. We really appreciate it, as it allows us to find ways to improve the server.
However, as Feyre already mentioned, this is a duplicate of a previous thread. That previous thread doesn't have a decision yet, so it could still be accepted, so keep an eye on that thread for a further response.

Thanks again and have a great day!