DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Jr. Prefect Applications - Reopened

Hello everyone!

We've noticed an increase in demand for more Jr. Prefects, which is why we are happy to announce that Jr. Prefect applications have been reopened! Applications will remain open until further notice. We look forward to your applications, and we’re excited to bring some new moderators to the team!

Please make sure you meet all requirements before applying. If interested in learning more or applying for this position, you can click here.

Best of luck to all applicants!

Comments

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Good luck to everyone applying! I'd be very excited to see some new faces on the team, and I can't wait to work with anyone accepted! <3

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Good luck to anyone applying! I'm very excited to see some new people join the team!

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order
Good luck to everyone that applies for Jr. Prefect!