DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Leaders of Store Prefixes

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
Pheonixes/Dark Followers/Aurorlocks need Leader. You should add Leaders by Players' Votes and change them every month, again with Players' Choice. Players which want to be Leader can make their Assigments in Special Voting Area which shows why they want and need to be Leaders. I got this Idea a little bit because Aviforma's Trial. Leaders should have Temporary Prefix and Hat or Wand.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
but we already have Death? ALL HAIL LORD DEATH
I know Pumpkin has expressed his interest in being the Dark Lord.

zachmath15

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: zachmath15
Auralock Raven VIP SPEW
I think this is an interesting idea but would likely be difficult to implement. :/

It would be pretty challenging for the staff team to have recurring elections, especially monthly as you suggested, in order to determine the new leader of a roleplay group, as this would take a lot of work in order to find people who want to run for the position, then setting up a vote, giving players time to vote, and then changing over the title. Also, roleplay leader is a staff rank, so it would be an issue to have players voting for a staff rank. In addition, we cannot have an open vote for this, as there are likely only a few people on the staff team who might be interested in the position.

The idea is not bad overall, but would likely not be feasible to implement given the nature of the team.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
All of Zach's points are correct and I completely agree with them!
Another thing that is good to mention is that we have a Roleplay team that works on organizing the storyline and RP content that is put out on the server. While your idea is really interesting, doing this would not work with the setup of the Roleplay Team and would overcomplicate something that doesn't need to be.

Thank you for your suggestion!