DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Leadership Team Page

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
I think that the whole Leadership Team (Leads, Assistants, and Head Staff) should be on the Head Staff page. If you don't know where the/what the Head Staff page is, it's a page that has graphics for each member that is an Assistant or a Head Staff Member. Each graphic on the page has the person's name, position, render of character, and a list of questions with their responses, obviously. Click here if you want to see this page. So to complete this, you would just need to add the leads for each department and sub-department to this page. I know that it takes a little while to get the graphics and renders for each person, but I think it would be worth it. I think this would help players see who each lead is for the departments. I know I have wondered who is the leads for each department since there is no list anywhere. This would be a page to go, so players don't have to wait to see their prefix in-game and not have to see if the person is online on Discord and look through their roles.

~Luka:heart:

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I really like this idea!! This would bring more light to the leads and of each department. But maybe since they’re not head staff, we can have a separate page for all leads! Like a leadership page for them. I think that’d be a great idea to showcase how awesome each and every one of them are!💚

Kala

Magician
Minecraft IGN: xKala
Dark Follower Serpent
I love this idea! I like where Cate is going with separating the leads, but I think instead of having a completely separate page, instead the leads could be separated on the same page. Also, instead of using the exact same format for the assistants/leads, I think it would be best to keep the renders/graphics to honor head staff, and use other graphics for the assistants/leads, such as a 2d graphic for the assistants, and maybe for the leads they could replace that with their names in calligraphy or something.

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Luka! Thank you so much for bringing forward this suggestion! We truly appreciate players coming forward with their ideas on how to better improve relations between staff and players. I will now bring this up with my fellow poltergeists and we will discuss it further. I will get back to you once we have reached our decision. Have a wonderful day!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hi there! Thank you for making this suggestion, and in turn giving us your thoughts and ideas for the server. This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. While we like this idea, the lead team has grown a lot in the last few months, and is continuing to grow and change. This would make updating a page like this a bit more difficult than the head staff page, which is far less frequently added to and updated. We also feel that there would be better ways to appreciate and show the leadership team as a whole. Additionally, renders would have to be made of each lead by the Arithmancer team, and they are already very busy working on other projects.

We would rather work on the website staff page that we have planned, which you can read up about here. This will still fulfill the main goal of this suggestion - that being to get to see who the leads of each sub-department are. Thank you once again for the suggestion!